One of the biggest misconceptions about Security Surveillance System (SSS) is that we just install security camera’s and that’s it. The truth is, we provide an extensive line of products. Not only security camera’s, but alarm systems, accessories, support, and seamless integration of systems for your home or business. Seamless integration means that we can provide you with an alarm system that monitors for hazards like fire as well as burglary, along with our camera’s which are equipped with night vision, infrared capabilities, and mega pixel magnification for the best possible clarity. With SSS you’ve got it all. We offer audio and intercom capabilities in many of our integration’s as well as HD or Internet Protocol (IP) camera’s and systems. Once you are all set and your security is covered we can then set up remote access via the internet. This allows you to sign into an app from your phone, computer, or tablet and view any room in your home or business from anywhere you have internet access. That’s seamless integration and SSS offers you that with our dedication to service and taking care of the customers. It’s a complete package dedicated to your security, convenience and peace of mind. You’ll find that you aren’t just purchasing a security system; you’re purchasing peace of mind and the quality assurance of SSS with it.
The integrated Audio and Intercom system is perfect for any business or home and our dedicated staff of professionals can help you determine which service package is right for you. Whatever your needs are professional or personal we guarantee that you’ll find the safety, security, and satisfaction you’re looking for with SSS. Too often today many competitors are interested only in offering you a product, but SSS is interested in offering you quality personal service. That’s because we understand that what you’re really after isn’t just a product, but peace of mind. So take a look at the services we offer, search our online product list and feel free to call us or email and receive a free onsite security evaluation. You work hard for what you have and you deserve to keep it safe and secure. At SSS we can do that. So take a look and see what we can do for you today. We have a dedicated staff of technicians with over ten years experience in the security installation field and we know that we can provide a solution for virtually any need. We stand by our guarantee and we stand by our service. Most importantly, we stand by our customers. You can rest easy with SSS because we understand the value of good service, we understand the value of your business, and we understand the value of you. Stay safe, and secure, with SSS.
- Dome – The most common cameras that people use. They come with a variety of different options and functions for both indoor and outdoor use. Mounting is easier with these because they can be mounted directly to the wall or ceiling in whatever area you want them in. These diverse cameras come in both color and black and white. They can be fixed to focus on one specific area or Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) so that you can zoom in or out and move the camera from side to side. The applications for these cameras are endless. They come in vandal proof so they can be used outside. They can come with clear cover or a smoked cover to hide the lens so that people don’t really know which direction the camera is pointing. This feature is commonly used in retail locations and casinos for security reasons. The dome camera comes in 2 sizes and colors so that you can choose the most esthetically pleasing design that fits your home or business decor. Dome cameras tend to have a clearer picture and are designed to be noticeable to let criminals know they are being watched. With the cover being clear on all sides it becomes the most popular PTZ camera with a much more affordable price.
- Bullet – Getting its name from the sleek cylindrical shape, the bullet cameras are used when a specific area needs to be captured. Mostly you will find these cameras mounted to the wall or ceiling to give it the best angle and stability when recoding. They are typically used inside but with the right casing can be used outside.
- Box – Box cameras come with interchangeable lenses so that you can manually choose the distance and area that you want to focus on. Due to the versatility of this type of camera they have many uses. Very common in business applications and outdoor application for the variety of options with various lenses.
- Spy – Spy cameras are any cameras that can be hidden or covertly placed to catch someone with out their knowledge. These cameras come in various types of objects as well as sizes. Things like pens, clocks, radios, stuffed animals and so on. You can also buy a pinhole camera and install it inside any type of object you choose. These cameras tend to be a bit more pricey due to the advanced technology involved. All recordings are stored on a removable drive like a mini SD card that you have to remove and download footage from. (Make sure to research your states laws when it comes to video taping people without their knowledge)
- Internet Protocol (IP) – IP cameras are very popular because they have very clear and crisp quality and they stream their video footage over the internet whether wired or wireless they have less pixelation and the image received is usually much clearer and it is easier to depict features of faces or identifying marks such as logos, signs, stickers or even license plates on cars. The biggest struggle with wireless IP cameras is the interference from other devices. Things like cordless phones, baby monitors, even cell phone signals can interrupt the signal.
- Infrared (IR) – Most people know that IR is an element that detects heat and can give you better vision at night. This is very useful if your main concern is what is gong on when you are not awake or at your business when you are at home sleeping. Without IR the room will appear very dark and the camera will not pick up many images. Only kicks in in low or no light situations. These cameras are most often color during the day and black and white at night.
Now that you know what some of the options are please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have and schedule a free security evaluation to see if we might be able to provide you with the best coverage for your needs.
Every day you see on the news and all over social media how surveillance cameras have caught someone in the act of doing something. From petty theft to felonies like assault and murder; in today’s world where cameras are becoming a more common site there really is no such thing as a perfect crime. They are used in banks to keep track of the money that comes in and goes out, they are used in convenience stores to keep an eye on the registers and inventory inside the store as well as to keep an eye on gas pumps to track vehicles in and around the station. This prevents drive off gas theft, or at least if it does happen it will ensure that the car that did it can be caught. These cameras have also been useful in tracking criminals and tracking the direction they travel by tracking the license plates. Cameras are on ATM’s, street lights, in grocery stores and more. The most common places are places that have high traffic and not enough people to monitor every person that comes and goes. In the event that you’re a victim of a crime in one way or another, theft, assault, or even an accident that you are not at fault and would like to find a way to prove it, cameras are highly used by law enforcement agencies to prove or disprove evidence. We see camera’s that have helped to capture images of faces at a crime scene, captured a crime in progress, and even capture crimes happening in the distance if the right cameras are used. We live in a society where there are a lot of not so honest people and the best way to protect yourself and to help law enforcement to catch these not so honest people and bring them to justice is to be sure that the evidence will be there to catch and prove that the guilty party pays the price. Pictures and video are the best evidence and are indisputable in most cases. It gives business owners great peace of mind knowing that if they are a victim of a crime there will be enough to recoup their losses. No in many cases cameras will not deter a criminal from committing a crime but it could give those of us, who are not here to hurt, steal or vandalize honest business owners, the comfort of knowing that if something does happen someone or something will capture the evidence to gain the justice that is deserved and hopefully get these criminals off the streets once and for all.
To find out how you too can protect your business, your customers and even your home from criminals please give us a call and we will gladly come to provide a free a security evaluation and suggest the best way to ensure you will have the evidence IF you are ever a victim. Contact us by phone, email or our convenient quick form on our website.
Surveillance cameras are placed in offices for many different reasons but the main reason is quite simple; offices are busy places and it is really hard to stop an unwanted strangers from going inside the building. In order to check the entrance and departure of visitors in the building, many companies set up security cameras on the main entrance of the building. The video recorded by these is handled in a separate room on a stand alone DVR and often times is available for later viewing but not necessarily monitored full time. It is to make sure that any stranger entering the premises is documented and can be useful in times when there is an incident that you need a witness to. The footage can be utilized to catch criminals in case of an incident like theft or break in when the company is not operational.
However, many businesses fail to take advantage of security surveillance systems and don’t realize their value until it is too late. They don’t think that security cameras can be beneficial for them.
How can one utilize these security cameras other than monitoring the entrances?
Check out different useful proposes:
Monitoring your employees: Installing security cameras at your work place will assist you in monitoring, the productivity of your workers. You can also rest assure that all workers are coming in on time and departing on time. You can check whether the employees are working or simply chatting with their friends. If you own a retail location you can monitor your register to keep track of all of your transactions with our POS system that can be linked directly into an offsite computer through remote access. Apart from this, you can monitor each and every activity going on among the employees, so it is really a helping hand for you.
Record your conferences – For most businesses, clients are quite important to a company’s revenue. If you have the type of business that clients come to your office to discuss important details and contracts, it is often times helpful to keep a record of meetings and details that could easily be misinterpreted if the information was not clear. You can easily go through the details and information with them and record any meetings with our overhead microphone application and then there is no doubt as to what was discussed on a very important account or contract. Through surveillance cameras, one can easily record any footage and conversation without any difficulty. You can easily use the information if for some reason the client decides to change something that was previously agreed upon. They can assist you in covering significant details about the business being conducted and can be compelling arguments if a breach of contract does take place in the future.
Utilize them near time clocks: Many businesses utilize a time clock to mark the time worked by their employees. However, sometimes, employees leave the office during their scheduled shift and come back at clock-out time. In order to keep on the safe side, one can put cameras near time clocks to monitor the time employees clock in and out as well as the cameras around the building to ensure that the times they logged on the time clock truly are the times they work. This way, no employee can take advantage of you as you go about your day running the business and it would be easy for you to take action against fraudulent workers.
If you would like to learn more about the different reasons as to why Security Surveillance Cameras would be a great fit for you then feel free to give us a call, send us a request on our quick form on our website or feel free to email us and we would love to get you protected to ensure maximum success for your company.