Below is a list of a the most important questions that we ask when we come to your location for a security evaluation. We need as much information as possible to ensure the proper installation and equipment to cover the type of application required.
- Where is the system going? Is it a home or office? – This is helpful to know as the types of cameras used for different applications can be very similar but coverage can be more limited on lower end cameras that on higher end cameras.
- Are the cameras going to be inside or outside? – Many camera types are suitable for inside and outside but not all of them.
- What is the lighting like where the cameras are to be mounted? – This is important to determine if you need infrared cameras or just basic cameras.
- What is the size of the area that you are trying to cover? (Distance from camera to the end of the property and width of area to be covered) – Many of the lower end or Analog cameras are only able to focus on shorter distances. These cameras are great for indoor applications but not very useful outdoors. Then there are the higher resolution HD or IP cameras that will reach quite a bit further or even better, PTZ cameras that you are able to control manually and point, tilt and zoom to the area you want to view.
- What types of coverage are you looking for? – Are you watching over a cash register? Are you watching over an office? Are you trying to catch someone who is stealing your mail at home? Are you tracking license plates in a public parking lot? These are all different things that we have seen people use cameras for. This will help to determine the clarity that you need and range of view that you need.
- What is your budget? – This too can help determine the type of equipment to offer. If you are a homeowner then chances are you are not going to have the same budget that a large corporation will have. This can also determine the type and number of cameras to offer.
- How much time do you need to be able to review? – Some types of companies are required a certain amount of time be available on their camera recordings. For example: we had a client that due to the type of clients that they catered to they were required by law to be able to access footage as far back as 90 days. This helped us to determine the proper hard drive size and settings for the cameras to make sure that the footage was guaranteed to save that far back.
All of these are very important things to consider before sitting down with one of our representatives for your free custom security review. We take pride in everything we do and we want to be sure that you get the right system to fit your needs. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or to set up your free evaluation today.
It’s almost summer time and as the weather gets nicer the rate of crime raises because more and more people are stepping out of their homes and getting out in the fresh air and sun. This means more and more homes are being left unattended and susceptible to burglary and theft. This is also the time of year that many people go on vacation. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to look in on your home or business while you are away and know that no matter what your investment is secure.
With the advances in technology the new HD Surveillance Cameras can not only catch thieves in the action but the picture is so much clearer and, unlike the still photos that are somewhat blurry and hard to make out detail that we are so used to seeing on the news, the newest line of IP cameras are much better. The picture is clear and details can actually be seen as well as zoomed in. On the older surveillance systems things like license plates, name tags, tattoos and scars could not be seen clearly because the resolution of the older analog cameras were so choppy.
Analog cameras are more of a frame by frame type of camera versus IP cameras that stream live digital images to a storage device like a DVR, NVR or even a bank of televisions in a security room so that more of these criminals can be caught. Just as televisions have improved their images so have the cameras that film the images that we watch on these new HD Televisions.
Much like the videos we take of our family on vacation, the video that is captured by Security cameras can be a valuable addition to our lives. They can be accessed remotely to check in on your home or business and be assured that while you are away that your valuables and assets are secure. This will allow rest, relaxation and security that you need while taking a break from your usual routine. Business owners can take comfort with our POS solutions that link to your cash register and will record every transaction so you can be sure that while the cat is away the mice will not be allowed to play.
Give us a call and get a custom quote just for your peace of mind. Here at Security Surveillance System, “We secure what matters and make your world a safer place!”
In the present world scenario where people invest millions of dollars in order to construct smart buildings with advanced energy efficiency and security, technology play an important role in sustainable infrastructure development. Therefore it becomes very important for such clients to provide a safe environment to their employee’s. Installation of security surveillance systems is necessary everywhere in the world today – whether it is your home, office area, factories or educational institutes.
Components of Security Surveillance System
Security Cameras: These cameras are the image capturing devices in a Security Surveillance System. the right selection of these cameras is very important. One should keep in mind the purpose, application and installation requirements of these cameras. The location of these cameras is also vital in determining the correct security camera.
These cameras are installed in the lobbies, corridors, gateways, toilet areas, eating area and entrances of the buildings.
With these cameras, one can easily keep track of the movement of the employees within and outside office premises and as well as help in improving the security system at your homes. These cameras help us in a great way for modern surveillance and security systems and therefor these are manufactured with the latest technology to meet the expectations of the people installing them.
IP Cameras: These are known as the Internet Protocol Camera in a Security Surveillance System. It is a type of camera which is digital video in nature. It is also used for surveillance. The advantage with these cameras is that, these can send as well as receive data through a computer network and the internet. Some are two way audio systems that allow users to communicate with what they are actually seeing. Also these cameras can be moved around anywhere on the network. Providing live telecast of all the videos to be viewed from anywhere and at anytime and from any computer, phone or from other devices.
Wireless Cameras: These cameras are more convenient and efficient in terms of their installation as no wires and connections are required for them. They are extremely useful in areas where connections are impossible.
Therefore, the largest benefit of installing a Security Surveillance System is the added peace of mind of knowing that your office, company or home has enhanced safety features. Considering the average burglar can break into someone’s home or office in a mere minute, it’s a comforting feeling to know that someone will be on the way to protect your home.
With the tremendous increase in the number of crimes and theft cases all around the globe, the use of the right kind of techniques for improving security has increased. Luckily the world of electronics has seen a tremendous improvment and a number of methods have come up that could help to reduce the impact of such a drastic increase in crime rate. The use of security surveillance system has become of great importance in recent times. These security systems are equipped with the latest sensors and methods that help you capture the criminals through direct footage taken through the cameras. The quality of the images is worthy enough to allow you to be taken as proof in the court. The use of such security cameras is not only being done in big commercial offices but a number of homes and residential areas. These cameras and surveillance systems prove useful in not only tracking the criminals but also keep them from further impacting the life of others.
The complete procedure that is employed in the use of any sort of IP cameras is very simple when you use professional service providers. The use of the right cameras and their installation at the right spots is very important to ensure a secure life. The process needs to be done in an organised manner to ensure full security. The use of Wireless cameras has also increased in recent times because they can be tracked from a much wider distance. These wireless cameras prove even more useful in ensuring full safety for the users and can be installed almost anywhere since there are no wires to run. The modern day cameras and other equipment’s used in nowadays security systems, are highly developed and sensitive enough to track the light of the movements.
The use of cameras that can work even under low light resolutions, are always suggested as they tend to prove handy under all sorts of conditions. Numerous service providers are available that claim to provide easy security camera installations at cheap rates but when it comes to security of your belongings, you need to use a professional so that you can be sure that if you are faced with an unfortunate situation then you can be sure that your system will be fully functional and you will have the evidence you will need to get justice.