What is your biggest investment? Is it your home? Is it your Business? Is it the expensive car you have in the garage that only comes out when the weather is nice? Maybe it is the inventory that you keep in your home for a home based business that you maintain. No matter what it is, it is a very important asset and should be protected at all cost. We install and service surveillance cameras and we want to show you how you can protect the things that you invest the most in. With our day & night cameras you can watch over your investment 24/7 and our state of the art DVR will record any and all activity that occurs. We would be happy to come sit down with you and put together a system that will do just that and will provide you with the peace of mind that everyone wants when you spend a lot of money and time to get the things you have. We offer remote viewing that can be accessed by phone, tablet and or remote computer to allow viewing anytime from anywhere. Call Now and get your absolutely free estimate!
Posts Tagged ‘camera packages’
“Why do I need security cameras on my home?” or “I don’t need security cameras at home I have a dog that will protect my home.” These are very common statements that we hear but now a days we hear more and more of criminals breaking into homes, stealing mail or packages off of porches and coming up on the holiday season we can’t tell you how many stories we have heard about people who have their entire family gifts stolen right out of their living room. We don’t tell you this to scare you just to say that it is not just businesses that can be victim to theft or vandalism. The career criminals that are out there know exactly how to get around dogs and can be in and out of your home in no time. They bring treats for your dog, sometimes even laced with poison or sleeping aids to put the dog to sleep long enough for them to get what they came for. We have taken the time to just personally research on youtube the number of videos of criminals caught on tape and as a result they are charged and taken off of the street so they cannot do this to anyone else. Their very selfish motives can cause a person to feel extremely helpless when they come home to find that the holiday gifts they worked hard to be able to buy have vanished right before their eyes. The police come and they make a report and then they say that if there are any leads they will let you know. More often than not it is never the case. The items are gone and there is nothing they can do… But wait… there is if you have cameras. If these crooks are caught on camera then they can get the footage to the proper people to try to identify the people who have violated you in the most inconsiderate way. Every day less people are getting away with this kind of crime because of systems like ours. With our state of the art technology we can cover every nook and cranny and if the worst case scenario happens to you your cameras will provide the video evidence you need to find out who did this and to possibly recover the items you had taken from you. Having cameras on the outside of your home will prevent your very valuable packages coming from friends and family will also be secure and will get to you the way they were supposed to. If you want to be sure that your Holidays are happy, and that no one can take the things you worked hard to buy, then give us a call or fill out our short contact form. We do free security evaluations and can tell you exactly where your vulnerabilities lye and how to cover those areas so that if it does ever happen to you the evidence will not lie and criminals will not prevail!
Do you own a retail location that uses a cash register or point of sale (POS) system? Many business owners who have a business that requires the use of a cash register would love to have a record of every item that was rung up, the time, the tender and the person who sold it. We have a POS system that can integrate into a surveillance camera system that when pointed at a register will not only keep track of your register, and if any cash finds its way into an employee’s pocket, but also is tied into the register itself and will show on screen as the items are scanned, the item name, the quantity and at the end of a transaction will show the total and tender. If there are any discounts they will show on screen. If the cash register is off after a cashier ends their shift, you could go into the video and see just where the mistake happened and if it was indeed a mistake. Everyone knows that mistakes happen but why not cover your own interest and the interest of your employees by providing an indisputable video proof of what happened and when. This prevents false accusations of theft and hurt feelings all around. If in fact the employee is stealing from the company then again you will have the proof you need to not only terminate the employee but also to prosecute as theft is a crime no matter how big or small. If you would like to learn more about POS systems please give us a call and we will be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
Security Surveillance System (SSS) has been in business for a very long time and we’ve been very successful with what we do. The reason we’ve been successful is because we offer the real deal in security solutions for your home or business. SSS is staffed by trained, professional, technically skilled and friendly people who know the value of your hard work, and the value you place on peace of mind. We help you determine and design the very best security solutions package for your needs. We understand that every situation is different and your problems are unique and demand a unique solution. We understand the quality assurance that stands behind every product and we not only offer a product, we offer a service with guaranteed satisfaction behind it.
The problem is that a lot of competing companies simply offer a product with a basic package that doesn’t always reach the level of detail and dedication you need. They’re only interested in getting you to sign on a dotted line. SSS is concerned with your peace of mind. That’s why our customers return again and again for their needs because they know they’re getting the very best that their money can buy with us.
Our staff is trained and friendly and able to answer virtually any question you could have. We’re so confident that you’ll find what you need with us that we offer a free consultation. Our project manager can come to your home or business and walk through with you and help you develop a step by step plan with which you can build your own uniquely designed security setup. They’ll help show you not only what you need, but why you need it and how it functions so there aren’t any questions that remain unanswered. Perhaps it’s one our bullet camera models with night-vision and increased magnification you need? Perhaps it’s a dome camera with infrared quality and with an analog connection? Perhaps it’s only a few camera’s or a full CCTV network you need? Whatever it is we can help you determine, and develop that plan to your satisfaction.
We stand by our products, we stand by our services, and most importantly we stand by you, the customer, because it’s your peace of mind that we value most. Each and every one of us works hard for what we have, and we deserve the peace of mind that comes with a quality assurance security solutions plan, so why wouldn’t we offer that to you? We’re all in this together so let us at SSS help you, help yourself. There’s every reason to call us now, don’t wait another day. Call us or email and we’ll help you strengthen your home and business against potential threats and hazards. Our camera’s are weatherproof and tamper-proof so they’re as perfect for outdoor placements as indoor. With us you are completely covered. So call us, and see what SSS security solutions can do for you.
Below is a list of a the most important questions that we ask when we come to your location for a security evaluation. We need as much information as possible to ensure the proper installation and equipment to cover the type of application required.
- Where is the system going? Is it a home or office? – This is helpful to know as the types of cameras used for different applications can be very similar but coverage can be more limited on lower end cameras that on higher end cameras.
- Are the cameras going to be inside or outside? – Many camera types are suitable for inside and outside but not all of them.
- What is the lighting like where the cameras are to be mounted? – This is important to determine if you need infrared cameras or just basic cameras.
- What is the size of the area that you are trying to cover? (Distance from camera to the end of the property and width of area to be covered) – Many of the lower end or Analog cameras are only able to focus on shorter distances. These cameras are great for indoor applications but not very useful outdoors. Then there are the higher resolution HD or IP cameras that will reach quite a bit further or even better, PTZ cameras that you are able to control manually and point, tilt and zoom to the area you want to view.
- What types of coverage are you looking for? – Are you watching over a cash register? Are you watching over an office? Are you trying to catch someone who is stealing your mail at home? Are you tracking license plates in a public parking lot? These are all different things that we have seen people use cameras for. This will help to determine the clarity that you need and range of view that you need.
- What is your budget? – This too can help determine the type of equipment to offer. If you are a homeowner then chances are you are not going to have the same budget that a large corporation will have. This can also determine the type and number of cameras to offer.
- How much time do you need to be able to review? – Some types of companies are required a certain amount of time be available on their camera recordings. For example: we had a client that due to the type of clients that they catered to they were required by law to be able to access footage as far back as 90 days. This helped us to determine the proper hard drive size and settings for the cameras to make sure that the footage was guaranteed to save that far back.
All of these are very important things to consider before sitting down with one of our representatives for your free custom security review. We take pride in everything we do and we want to be sure that you get the right system to fit your needs. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or to set up your free evaluation today.
Many of us get comfortable in our lives with our day to day routines and commonality of every day being just like the one before. Then someone comes along and violates our comfort and “Peace of mind” by breaking into our home, business or even our vehicle as it sits in front of our home. Your home is supposed to be the one place you feel the safest and in today’s society crime is on the rise and it happens more than ever before. You wake up in the morning and go about your everyday routine and as you leave your home to go to your job, take the kids to school or even just to take care of daily tasks like running errands and buying groceries and in your very own driveway is the car you work so hard to pay for in shambles. Glass everywhere, the door open and your personal items scattered because items of monetary value is what they seek and they have taken what they want and left the rest behind. Your heart sinks and you feel violated. Even though most of are smart enough to bring in the items that thieves look for so they aren’t stolen while we sleep, it still feels like an invasion of privacy and most of all it cost us money to repair or replace the damaged parts of the car. Car break ins are common and no matter how or where it happens it is a very uncomfortable feeling. Even more uncomfortable is if someone invades your home or business. Coming home from work to find your home wide open and your most valuable items taken right from under your nose.
Being in the security industry we hear all the time that “Surveillance cameras are for businesses not for homes.” “Security cameras are to expensive for the everyday application of a home.” This is just simply not true. The story above happens on a daily basis all around the world. It happened to you at one time or to someone you know and love. You call the police and they come out and fill out a report and you have a choice… file a claim with insurance or replace the items yourself and save yourself the insurance cost increase because of course insurance is available but if you use it they penalize you by increasing your rates. Why are these the only options? Well because without proof there is nothing the police can do.
Here is another scenario, after finding your car or home disheveled and broken, you go into your house and go to the security footage. You now have something to go on! You have video proof of what happened and when. This is the proof the police need to track down the thieves that have broken into your car or home. They can take finger prints and unless you have something to identify the person who has violated your privacy or unless they are a repeat offender and in the police database, there is not much the police can or will do about it. It is a very sad fact.
Time and time again we hear stories of vandals, thieves and criminals being caught on camera and when that happens it brings us back our “Peace of mind.” Justice is served and one less criminal will get away with violating the laws that are in place to protect those of us who actually work for the things we have. We install surveillance systems in homes and in businesses and often time we get calls from our customers that because of our system, they were able to catch the intruder that took away their comfort in a split second when they invaded their space. If you have had this happen to you or someone you love has or even if it hasn’t happened but you want to ensure it doesn’t, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to come out and give you a free security evaluation and bring you the “Peace of mind” you so rightly deserve whether it is in your home at night, while you are away at work, on vacation or even just out for a couple hours running errands. Outdoor cameras are equipped with automatic infrared so that as the sun goes down your camera will automatically switch and give you the optimal view of your investment. All of this is just as valuable around your home as it is at your business.
We specialize in security cameras and we pride ourselves in what we do. We will be happy to evaluate either one for you. Call 720-535-5803 or you can fill out our information request on the side of this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Going into the holiday season, take the steps necessary to protect what you have worked so hard to buy and have as your own.
To define security you could go the old fashion route and look up the dictionary definition and it will tell you that Security means safety and freedom from harm, anxiety and doubt or precautions taken to protect yourself from the same. To take this definition to the next level you need to really evaluate what the word means to you individually.
As a homeowner, security most likely means that your property, family and pets are safe and free from harm. Security means that you have the peace of mind knowing that when you are not home you don’t have to worry that an outside force is not damaging or destroying what you value the most. We all work hard for the things that we value most. As a parent, you want to know that if your children are at home they are not at risk or that they are not doing something that you would not approve of if you were home. Some people even have the same concerns when it comes to their pets. Not everyone has children and as pet owners pets are just as important as children and even more they are helpless to defend themselves against someone who would enter your home to take what does not belong to them. Criminals do not care who they hurt and that is why security cameras have become so prevalent in homes as well as businesses.
That brings me to the next subject. As a business owner, security means a great deal considering that when you own a business, that is your livelihood and a means to support, protect and secure the family and property that you value outside of the business. When a business is secure, the employees feel safer, the business owner can feel confident that when his or her back is turned, their livelihood is not in jeopardy. With security cameras in your business you can keep an eye on your investment at all times by monitoring the video footage onsite or remotely and know that if something or someone does not have your company’s best interest in mind you can take the proper steps to ensure the safety and security of the biggest investment you have. Cameras are used inside and outside of a business to ensure that all angles are monitored and if anything happens, that could cause the company undue stress or cost money to repair, is not unnoticed. The most common risk for a company is unproductive employees who are getting paid and are not performing to their full potential. With cameras inside your business the employees are aware that they are being monitored and studies have showed that the productivity of a business can be greatly increased by just adding a couple cameras. Outside cameras can monitor people coming and going from your business and for companies that utilize company vehicles, the equipment that cannot be stored indoors is also being monitored.
Theft and vandalism is a very universal crime and can happen both in and around a home or a business. The effect it has on the person who invests their time and money to have the things they have can be devastating. Why not be sure that if a criminal has the mind to destroy, steal or damage someone else’s property they are caught in the act. If you would like us to come evaluate your home or business for security cameras we offer a free no obligation site survey that gives you a good idea of what could potentially save you, your property and your money in the long run. Feel free to contact us by phone, email or our short contact form on our website and we would be more than happy to schedule a free security evaluation at your convenience.
During the Holiday season, burglary is on the rise. We are doing our shopping and buying gifts for friends and family. Along with that comes the greedy thief who wants to get things without paying for them. They steal them from your car, from your home and even from your place of business if they have the opportunity. Protect yourself with Surveillance cameras. These handy tools are great because they are low maintenance and record every person that comes in or around your home or business. If you would like to find out how Surveillance cameras can help you then we would be happy to sit down with you and show you exactly how it works. Give us a call today and we can set up a free onsite security review and figure out how to fully protect the things you work very hard to purchase and to keep your holiday season a safe one.
- Dome – The most common cameras that people use. They come with a variety of different options and functions for both indoor and outdoor use. Mounting is easier with these because they can be mounted directly to the wall or ceiling in whatever area you want them in. These diverse cameras come in both color and black and white. They can be fixed to focus on one specific area or Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) so that you can zoom in or out and move the camera from side to side. The applications for these cameras are endless. They come in vandal proof so they can be used outside. They can come with clear cover or a smoked cover to hide the lens so that people don’t really know which direction the camera is pointing. This feature is commonly used in retail locations and casinos for security reasons. The dome camera comes in 2 sizes and colors so that you can choose the most esthetically pleasing design that fits your home or business decor. Dome cameras tend to have a clearer picture and are designed to be noticeable to let criminals know they are being watched. With the cover being clear on all sides it becomes the most popular PTZ camera with a much more affordable price.
- Bullet – Getting its name from the sleek cylindrical shape, the bullet cameras are used when a specific area needs to be captured. Mostly you will find these cameras mounted to the wall or ceiling to give it the best angle and stability when recoding. They are typically used inside but with the right casing can be used outside.
- Box – Box cameras come with interchangeable lenses so that you can manually choose the distance and area that you want to focus on. Due to the versatility of this type of camera they have many uses. Very common in business applications and outdoor application for the variety of options with various lenses.
- Spy – Spy cameras are any cameras that can be hidden or covertly placed to catch someone with out their knowledge. These cameras come in various types of objects as well as sizes. Things like pens, clocks, radios, stuffed animals and so on. You can also buy a pinhole camera and install it inside any type of object you choose. These cameras tend to be a bit more pricey due to the advanced technology involved. All recordings are stored on a removable drive like a mini SD card that you have to remove and download footage from. (Make sure to research your states laws when it comes to video taping people without their knowledge)
- Internet Protocol (IP) – IP cameras are very popular because they have very clear and crisp quality and they stream their video footage over the internet whether wired or wireless they have less pixelation and the image received is usually much clearer and it is easier to depict features of faces or identifying marks such as logos, signs, stickers or even license plates on cars. The biggest struggle with wireless IP cameras is the interference from other devices. Things like cordless phones, baby monitors, even cell phone signals can interrupt the signal.
- Infrared (IR) – Most people know that IR is an element that detects heat and can give you better vision at night. This is very useful if your main concern is what is gong on when you are not awake or at your business when you are at home sleeping. Without IR the room will appear very dark and the camera will not pick up many images. Only kicks in in low or no light situations. These cameras are most often color during the day and black and white at night.
Now that you know what some of the options are please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have and schedule a free security evaluation to see if we might be able to provide you with the best coverage for your needs.
Security is priority be it individual, family, corporate, federal or commercial. Over the years the ranges as well as the effectiveness of security cameras have improved to a great extent. Cameras have become the pivot around which the surveillance for security revolves. Vigilance is an integral part when securing a premises or parameter. Technological advancement has made security systems more powerful and effective than ever before.
Security is needed by every individual and organization alike. Security of life and property is a priority for everyone. Keeping this in mind, the security systems are designed in such a manner as to provide complete safety for individuals and their belongings.
While looking for security systems there are a number of companies which provide security system access and installation for securing your loved ones or your property. Equipped with high resolution IP cameras and Wireless cameras these companies provide an excellent Security surveillance system. Securing parameters from trespassers, burglars as well as terrorist intruders is the need for every individual and organization. Be it a single entry or multiple level entry building, it can be covered under surveillance using the latest technologies and security systems.
The most common of all security systems are CCTV surveillance and wireless security cameras. Be it Local transportation services, highways, banks, agencies, apartments, out houses, airport, railways , metro as well as shopping malls all are covered under the security system to avoid any unwanted activity and keep vigilance on every movement.
No State is perfect, but by securing the citizens it can be made better. Earlier security systems were part of organizations, banks, or government organizations but now, its the common mass has adopted it to protect their family and property. These security surveillance systems are easily available in the market and can be made to install. The companies providing such services will visit the site and inspect it for the best security system that suits its needs and install it. These systems vary from manual, semi- automatic to fully automatic and computerized security systems.
The surveillance system consists of cameras that are wireless, CCTV or IP cameras, planted in a spot like entrance, exits, main activity areas, least active areas as well as on that covers the outside movement. Security camera installation is aided with closed circuits programmed to run a security alarm if broken at any end. Also is available the option of dialing emergency services in case of emergency and providing quick support is a state of crisis.