What is your biggest investment? Is it your home? Is it your Business? Is it the expensive car you have in the garage that only comes out when the weather is nice? Maybe it is the inventory that you keep in your home for a home based business that you maintain. No matter what it is, it is a very important asset and should be protected at all cost. We install and service surveillance cameras and we want to show you how you can protect the things that you invest the most in. With our day & night cameras you can watch over your investment 24/7 and our state of the art DVR will record any and all activity that occurs. We would be happy to come sit down with you and put together a system that will do just that and will provide you with the peace of mind that everyone wants when you spend a lot of money and time to get the things you have. We offer remote viewing that can be accessed by phone, tablet and or remote computer to allow viewing anytime from anywhere. Call Now and get your absolutely free estimate!
- Dome – The most common cameras that people use. They come with a variety of different options and functions for both indoor and outdoor use. Mounting is easier with these because they can be mounted directly to the wall or ceiling in whatever area you want them in. These diverse cameras come in both color and black and white. They can be fixed to focus on one specific area or Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) so that you can zoom in or out and move the camera from side to side. The applications for these cameras are endless. They come in vandal proof so they can be used outside. They can come with clear cover or a smoked cover to hide the lens so that people don’t really know which direction the camera is pointing. This feature is commonly used in retail locations and casinos for security reasons. The dome camera comes in 2 sizes and colors so that you can choose the most esthetically pleasing design that fits your home or business decor. Dome cameras tend to have a clearer picture and are designed to be noticeable to let criminals know they are being watched. With the cover being clear on all sides it becomes the most popular PTZ camera with a much more affordable price.
- Bullet – Getting its name from the sleek cylindrical shape, the bullet cameras are used when a specific area needs to be captured. Mostly you will find these cameras mounted to the wall or ceiling to give it the best angle and stability when recoding. They are typically used inside but with the right casing can be used outside.
- Box – Box cameras come with interchangeable lenses so that you can manually choose the distance and area that you want to focus on. Due to the versatility of this type of camera they have many uses. Very common in business applications and outdoor application for the variety of options with various lenses.
- Spy – Spy cameras are any cameras that can be hidden or covertly placed to catch someone with out their knowledge. These cameras come in various types of objects as well as sizes. Things like pens, clocks, radios, stuffed animals and so on. You can also buy a pinhole camera and install it inside any type of object you choose. These cameras tend to be a bit more pricey due to the advanced technology involved. All recordings are stored on a removable drive like a mini SD card that you have to remove and download footage from. (Make sure to research your states laws when it comes to video taping people without their knowledge)
- Internet Protocol (IP) – IP cameras are very popular because they have very clear and crisp quality and they stream their video footage over the internet whether wired or wireless they have less pixelation and the image received is usually much clearer and it is easier to depict features of faces or identifying marks such as logos, signs, stickers or even license plates on cars. The biggest struggle with wireless IP cameras is the interference from other devices. Things like cordless phones, baby monitors, even cell phone signals can interrupt the signal.
- Infrared (IR) – Most people know that IR is an element that detects heat and can give you better vision at night. This is very useful if your main concern is what is gong on when you are not awake or at your business when you are at home sleeping. Without IR the room will appear very dark and the camera will not pick up many images. Only kicks in in low or no light situations. These cameras are most often color during the day and black and white at night.
Now that you know what some of the options are please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have and schedule a free security evaluation to see if we might be able to provide you with the best coverage for your needs.
Surveillance cameras are placed in offices for many different reasons but the main reason is quite simple; offices are busy places and it is really hard to stop an unwanted strangers from going inside the building. In order to check the entrance and departure of visitors in the building, many companies set up security cameras on the main entrance of the building. The video recorded by these is handled in a separate room on a stand alone DVR and often times is available for later viewing but not necessarily monitored full time. It is to make sure that any stranger entering the premises is documented and can be useful in times when there is an incident that you need a witness to. The footage can be utilized to catch criminals in case of an incident like theft or break in when the company is not operational.
However, many businesses fail to take advantage of security surveillance systems and don’t realize their value until it is too late. They don’t think that security cameras can be beneficial for them.
How can one utilize these security cameras other than monitoring the entrances?
Check out different useful proposes:
Monitoring your employees: Installing security cameras at your work place will assist you in monitoring, the productivity of your workers. You can also rest assure that all workers are coming in on time and departing on time. You can check whether the employees are working or simply chatting with their friends. If you own a retail location you can monitor your register to keep track of all of your transactions with our POS system that can be linked directly into an offsite computer through remote access. Apart from this, you can monitor each and every activity going on among the employees, so it is really a helping hand for you.
Record your conferences – For most businesses, clients are quite important to a company’s revenue. If you have the type of business that clients come to your office to discuss important details and contracts, it is often times helpful to keep a record of meetings and details that could easily be misinterpreted if the information was not clear. You can easily go through the details and information with them and record any meetings with our overhead microphone application and then there is no doubt as to what was discussed on a very important account or contract. Through surveillance cameras, one can easily record any footage and conversation without any difficulty. You can easily use the information if for some reason the client decides to change something that was previously agreed upon. They can assist you in covering significant details about the business being conducted and can be compelling arguments if a breach of contract does take place in the future.
Utilize them near time clocks: Many businesses utilize a time clock to mark the time worked by their employees. However, sometimes, employees leave the office during their scheduled shift and come back at clock-out time. In order to keep on the safe side, one can put cameras near time clocks to monitor the time employees clock in and out as well as the cameras around the building to ensure that the times they logged on the time clock truly are the times they work. This way, no employee can take advantage of you as you go about your day running the business and it would be easy for you to take action against fraudulent workers.
If you would like to learn more about the different reasons as to why Security Surveillance Cameras would be a great fit for you then feel free to give us a call, send us a request on our quick form on our website or feel free to email us and we would love to get you protected to ensure maximum success for your company.